Called to Serve

I'm Alicia Garver, and I'm a Mormon. I'm currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission. I love what I'm doing, and I'm excited to be sharing His message and His love with the people in Georgia.

Come for a ride with me as I share my experiences...by bicycle and walking shoes!

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

9/8/15 A Week of Miracles

So many great miracles this week! Thank you for all the prayers sent
our way for both Sister Kinser and I as well as for those we're
teaching. We have seen the blessings come from them.

Since we've gotten here it's been a bit difficult for us to get into
the normal teaching mode because we've just been focusing on finding.
And this week we found. We had the best lesson with our one solid
investigator! She has been so prepared and is so ready and elect, we
come out of her house just on cloud 9. She loves to study and to pray
and to know for herself. She listens to us even after her friend told
her all this anti  stuff and she was very open and frank with her questions
about it. We are meeting with her again today, and we're so excited!

The elders have been sending us referrals like crazy for single
sisters, and almost every time we get a hold of them, we have great
lesson and they become new investigators. The people here are so
ready! And I am happy to let the elders to all the finding and us
doing the teaching :) The only hard part about it is that the elders
aren't always great at recording the addresses fully or putting
anything about them before sending them to us, so there are times
we've gone to general area we think it might be, and we (miracle)
either find them or even if we don't, we find someone else to teach or
bear testimony to. This next week will be busy!

Love ya'll!
Sister Garver

PS Included is a picture of yours truly cuz it's the only other picture I've 
taken in two weeks, as my picture loving companion has been left behind in JC.


No comments:

Post a Comment