Called to Serve

I'm Alicia Garver, and I'm a Mormon. I'm currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission. I love what I'm doing, and I'm excited to be sharing His message and His love with the people in Georgia.

Come for a ride with me as I share my experiences...by bicycle and walking shoes!

Monday, August 10, 2020

1/11/16 Lots of Little Miracles

 Not to much to share for this week. It was pretty normal.


The investigator the elders were teaching, Brienna, got baptized on
Tuesday. It was her birthday :) We were also going over to teach her
and her family pretty regularly, due to President Bennion's
suggestion, as she was a YW and was having a difficult time
remembering some things. It was fun to be there, and our investigator,
Sister Joseph, was able to come as well. She is ready for baptism.
Completely. She's come to church almost weekly for the past three
months and has a solid testimony, but just doesn't feel ready. It was
a good experience and we were able to talk to her a bit more about it.
But still. Any prayers in her behalf would be appreciated.

Then not much else very big this week. Lots of little miracles. A
former do not contact becoming open to us coming over, visiting, and
letting us pray with her. Prayers answered immediately. Us pulling in
at the exact same time as potential investigators and being able to
get in and teach them. Exchanges and being able to help and befriend
some struggling sisters. Darrion, my recent convert, getting the
priesthood yesterday and being able to watch. Working at Salvation
Army. Lots of fun stuff.

Love ya'll!
Sister Garver





No comments:

Post a Comment