Called to Serve

I'm Alicia Garver, and I'm a Mormon. I'm currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission. I love what I'm doing, and I'm excited to be sharing His message and His love with the people in Georgia.

Come for a ride with me as I share my experiences...by bicycle and walking shoes!

Monday, August 10, 2020

2/4/16 Home

 Leaving home to serve a mission for a year and a half requires a lot of sacrifice. So much change, learning, and growth happens when you give your life so completely to the Lord, allowing him to guide you and shape you into what he knows you can become. Serving a mission is such a unique time of life, and an opportunity like no other.

For those waiting at home, it is a privilege to witness the growth of the missionary, and offer support through letters, packages, and many, many heartfelt prayers.

We are so proud of you, Sister Garver, for giving your all, over and over again, and sharing your love so freely. We love you, and are so happy to have you home!

Love,

Mom and Dad









No comments:

Post a Comment