Called to Serve

I'm Alicia Garver, and I'm a Mormon. I'm currently serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints, in the Georgia Atlanta North Mission. I love what I'm doing, and I'm excited to be sharing His message and His love with the people in Georgia.

Come for a ride with me as I share my experiences...by bicycle and walking shoes!

Monday, August 10, 2020

12/14/15 Last Transfer, First Experienced Companion

 Transfers on on Wednesday and I'm staying in Lawrenceville, but, once

again, President Bennion is ripping another daughter from my arms. He
likes to do that. And I've only had Sister Jacobs for 5 weeks! Not
cool President. Sister Jacobs is getting transferred and I am getting
Sister Tanner, a missionary out 6 weeks to be my companion and fellow
STL. Weird. I've never had an experienced missionary before. Not sure
what to do with one.

Sorry this has to be short and is so late. We were out at downtown
Lawrenceville as our last sisters preparation day together. Sister
Martinez, who has been my friend for the past 9months and fellow STL
for the past 3 or 4 or so is going home Wednesday :( But it was fun :)

Oh and we all did service at a fire station. It was great :)

Love ya'll!!
Sister Garver



No comments:

Post a Comment